Find an Endocrinologist

Search the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Directory for a doctor in your area

The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Directory is a searchable public resource where you’ll find specialists who are Fellows of the Royal College. You’ll also find other health care professionals and specialists-in-training who participate in the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program, the Royal College’s continuing professional development program.


Follow these steps to get the information for your area:

  1. Go to The Royal College Search Directory
  2. Click the “Advanced search” button to the right above the search box
  3. Under Specialty select Endocrinology and Metabolism
  4. Enter country, province and city
  5. Click the Search button beside Province


Please use Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Apple Safari (both iPhone and iPad) as your browsers (MS Edge does not work well).

You will need to get a referral from your family physician to make an appointment with a specialist.

Help us to Help Others


  • Public education programs
  • Advocacy for improved thyroid care
  • Annual June is Thyroid Month activities

Patient Support

  • Toll free telephone Help line and email access for thyroid patients
  • Thyroid Health Guides and other educational material
  • Thyrobulletin newsletter
  • site with the latest news

Thyroid Research

  • Annual Research Awards program provides funding for projects carried out in Canadian thyroid laboratories.