May is Thyroid Disease, Pregnancy and Fertility Month
There are many types of Thyroid Disease. To bring attention to the different disorders, we are featuring a different Thyroid topic each month. For the month of May we are focusing on Thyroid Disease, Pregnancy and Fertility.
What do you need to know about Thyroid Disease and Pregnancy and Fertility?
- Can Thyroid Disease cause infertility?
- What happens if I have Thyroid Disease when I become pregnant?
- Will thyroid medications during pregnancy affect my baby ?
- Is it safe to breastfeed when taking thyroid medication?
- What is Postpartum Thyroiditis?
Find out more:
- Thyroid Disease, Pregnancy and Fertility
- Thyroid Disorders and Pregnancy
- Post-partum Thyroid Dysfunction and Autoimmunity
- Pregnancy; Frequently asked Questions on Pregnancy (MyThyroid.com Dr. Daniel Drucker)
- Thyroid Disease in Pregnancy: What to Know (endocrineweb.com)