The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Directory is a searchable public resource where you’ll find specialists who are Fellows of the Royal College. You’ll also find other health care professionals and specialists-in-training who participate in the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program, the Royal College’s continuing professional development program.
Search the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Directory for a doctor in your area:
- Go to The Royal College Search Directory
- Click the “Advanced search” button to the right above the search box
- Under Specialty select Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Enter country, province and city
- Click the Search button beside Province
(Note: you will need to get a referral from your family physician to make an appointment with a specialist)